Spa Yoga Wednesday evenings @ 5:30 PM
Join Rosemary and leave physically rejuvenated and mentally refreshed. Rosemary will guide you through gentle supported poses (accuyoga, yin poses,restorative and thai yoga) combined with Hatha poses, guided meditation and yoga philosophy. This class will provide the student with a renewed sense of wellness and strength.
Welcome to Northport Yoga Center!
Since 1996 we are committed to help beginners or seasoned students, to explore the path of Yoga. Our helpful teachers know how to make you comfortable in a pose.
Conveniently located in the heart of Northport Village, Northport Yoga Center provides high quality Yoga classes, as well as Thai Yoga and Reiki. All with a personal touch you just won't find anywhere else. All of our teachers are Yoga Alliance certified and insured!
If your financial situation does not allow you to buy one of our class cards, please ask us about our payment plans. No one should ever be turned away who wants to seriously practice Yoga.
What We Do - Why practice Yoga?
- Become physically fit.
- Learn how to relax deeply with breathing techniques.
- Relieve signs of chronic stress.
- Yoga improves your metabolism.
- Aids back problems and reduced bad postural habits.
- Helps you maintain a sense of personal well being.
- Take what you learn on your mat into your daily life.